Are you looking to start your child on the road to musical discovery? Perhaps you're looking to resume your own musical studies, but don't want to buy a new instrument. We can help! Johnstonbaugh's Music Centers is Pittsburgh's premier source for band and orchestral string instruments. As your community-based music resource, we pride ourselves on the quality and ease of our rental program. We want you to feel secure in your choice to rent from us, so we offer:
- Name-brand rental instruments from manufacturers such as Conn, King and Buffet
- Durable protective cases
- All necessary accessories included
- Thorough cleaning, inspection and servicing of all instruments prior to rental
- All normal maintenance issues covered by rental agreement
- Immediate repair or replacement if instruments develop a problem
- Orchestral string instruments easily exchanged for a larger size as your child grows
- Month-by-month rental -- no long-term commitment
- At-school delivery and pickup of instruments
- Rental payments applied to your account as a discount credit toward the purchase of a new instrument!
You can download and print a copy of our rental application. Simply click on the appropriate link at the bottom of this page, print out the application, fill it in completely and then either mail it to our Gibsonia store or drop it off at any of our three conveniently located neighborhood stores. Also feel free to pick up or fill out an application in person at any of these stores or rent online. You can also call or e-mail us with any questions about the rental process. We look forward to meeting your needs!
Search for the method book used by your child's school
Accessories: For your convenience, accessories to aid in your young student's musical development are available at special pricing through the Beginning Band and String Instrument contracts and will be delivered to the school alongside his or her rental instrument.
Click the images for more product information.
Johnstonbaugh's Custom Care Kits
Note: Applications listed below are PDF files that require Adobe Acrobat Reader in order to be read and printed. Many computers come equipped with Reader. If your computer is so equipped, the document will open automatically after you click on the link.If you need Reader, it can be downloaded for free by clicking here.
If you'd like to enroll in automatic monthly payments, you can download and print the form here